Sunday, March 1, 2015

☆ Sheinside Review: Bomber Jacket, Apricot Sweater, etc.

It's been a while since I've updated this blog- school has kept me really busy ;__; Today I'm back with a review from Sheinside!
* Although this is a sponsored review, everything stated below is my honest opinion.

The first item I received was this black and white bomber jacket.



  • Sleeve Length(cm) :S:57cm M:58cm L:59cm
  • Bust(cm) :S:94cm M:98cm L:102cm
  • Shoulder(cm) :S:41cm M:42cm L:43cm
  • Size Available :S,M,L
  • Length(cm) :S:59cm M:60cm L:61cm
  • Pattern Type :Color Block
  • Color :Black
  • Material :Polyester
  • Style :Bomber
  • Collar :Collarless
  • Length :Crop
This jacket was definitely my favorite item out of the package! It's very soft and keeps you warm. After a couple of washes, the sleeves started collecting lint but it was to be expected considering the price (US$24.19). The color matches the picture on the website pretty well and doesn't fade after washes. The design is a pretty generic bomber jacket design but I love it for its versatility- it really fits into the faux-athletic style since it looks like a varsity jacket ;-)

 Rating: 9/10


The second item that I received was this apricot v-neck cable-knit sweater.







  • Bust(cm) :114CM
  • Size Available :one-size
  • Sleeve Length(cm) :66CM
  • Length(cm) :58CM
  • Season :Fall
  • Pattern Type :Cable
  • Items :Pullovers
  • Color :Apricot
  • Types :Loose
  • Sleeve Length :Long Sleeve
  • Neckline :V Neck
  • Material :Cotton Blends
  • Styles :Casual

This sweater is incredibly soft ♡_♡ It's very comfortable to wear. This sweater is one-size so it's a bit baggy around the shoulders for me but it's actually pretty short so it fits me just right. If you're taller than 5'2" I would wear another shirt under this since the sweater would probably end at around your belly button. The cable-knit design paired with the black v-stripe is very cute and it invokes a kind of schoolgirl-esque image ^__^ Cost: US$21.33

 Rating: 9/10

The third item that I received was this white long-sleeved lapel-cape style blouse (these names are so long lmao)


picture from website


  • Size Available :S M L
  • Pattern Type :Plain
  • Sleeve Length :Long Sleeve
  • Color :White
  • Material :Polyester
  • Style :Casual
  • Collar :Lapel
  • Shoulder(cm) :S:66cm M:67cm L:68cm
  • Bust(cm) :S:164cm M:168cm L:172cm
  • Length(cm) :S:71cm M:72cm L:73cm
  • Sleeve Length(cm) :S:62cm M:63cm L:64cm


The material is pretty thin and translucent so you would have to wear a camisole under it. I really like the high collar and the unique design- it feels like a rip-off from some high fashion designer (lol). I chose this garment because of the unique silhouette. I was surprised that it had slits on both sides since the picture didn't show it clearly; the buttons are also not aligned very well with the buttonholes. Overall, this blouse seems cheaply made but again, it's to be expected for the price (US$20.74).

 Rating: 7/10

The last item that I received was a black flare pleated midi skirt. Sadly, it was too long for me and I look quite ridiculous in it so the pictures I took didn't come out well.
picture from website

  • Size Available :S M L
  • Length(cm) :S:67cm M:68cm L:69cm
  • Waist Size(cm) :S:59cm M:63cm L:67cm
  • Pattern Type :Plain
  • Silhouette :Flared
  • Dresses Length :Above Knee/Short
  • Color :Black
  • Material :Polyester
  • Style :Vintage


The pleats were a bit messed up. What I really liked about this skirt was that it had pockets! It goes down to my ankles since I'm way too short but I think it would fit well for formal occasions. Cost: US$20

 Rating: 6/10

Thank you Sheinside for sponsoring me! ♡ Click on the button to go to Sheinside's website!







1 comment:

Karou said...

I love this jacket and the sweater ^^

http://porcelain-butterflies.blogspot.com/