Saturday, October 10, 2015

let's fall in love


outfit breakdown:
 sweater: SheIn (review here)
 skirt: forever 21

Please forgive the cheesy title... This outfit's color scheme is so Fall so I wanted to make a pun. :-)


 It's getting chillier here so I took my winter clothes out of hibernation last week! I love cold weather and all of the possibilities for layering it offers. You can't see it that clearly in this picture, but I am actually wearing dark brown woolly socks over maroon-tinted tights. I'm currently using a basic digital camera but would love recommendations for better quality cameras! 


In other news, I figured out that my easel can also function as a tripod so expect more outfit posts in the future! I didn't post them as much before because it's a bit awkward asking my mom to take pictures for me haha.

Also, I also just created a lookbook (today!) so I would love it if you could fan me or hype my look (are these the correct terms?) Thanks for looking!


No comments: