Saturday, March 5, 2016

White Faux Fur Coat Review

Hey guys! I'm still alive! 

Apologies for the four month long absence. I took a break from blogging to focus on my college applications, and now I'm quietly existing in that second semester senior phase between apps and acceptance. Everyone is saying that this is the perfect time to slack off school and enjoy life, but I just can't bring myself to not care about school (lol). I'm doing the enjoying life part very well though; this week I visited an art museum with some friends and saw a performance of A Chorus Line at my school! And next week is my senior class trip to Disney, which I'm very excited about.

Anyway, enough about me; today's post is a review on this White Long Sleeve Faux Fur Coat from SheIn.




  • Sleeve Length :Long Sleeve
  • Pattern Type :Plain
  • Type :Coats
  • Color :White
  • Material :Polyester
  • Collar :Collarless
  • Length(cm) :XS:82cm,S:83cm,M:84cm,L:85cm
  • Sleeve Length(cm) :XS:58cm,S:59cm,M:60cm,L:61cm
  • Bust(cm) :XS:84cm,S:88cm,M:92cm,L:96cm
  • Size available :XS,S,M,L
  • Style :Casual
  • Placket :Zipper
  • Season :Autumn
  • Length :Long



This coat is made out of soft white faux fur and has beige lining with glossy black buttons trimmed with gold. For comparison purposes, I'm 5' and wearing a size XS.


I get so many compliments when I wear this coat! It really is a statement piece. The material is very thick but the buttons cinch at the waist so the entire chest area is exposed. The one qualm I have with this piece is that the buttons are not secure enough; when I tried to button it two of the buttons fell off. The coat still suits winter well if you use a thick scarf to cover up so you don't catch cold! Of course, I'm thinking in terms of New Jersey winter chilliness so if you are lucky enough to live in an area where it's always sunny you don't need to worry about that. 

I would match this with a turtleneck and skater skirt paired with thick leggings and boots. This coat is a lovely piece for layering in winter! You don't need to compromise comfort with style with this piece. 


outifit breakdown:
crop top → forever 21
skirt → shein
Rating: /5


This coat is ideal for layering over a formal outfit in the chilly months and for styling a cute winter outfit. It's a pity about the buttons.

Check out more of SheIn's apparel here. They are currently having a site-wide sale event that ends in three days! You can score discounts for as much as 63% off. Thanks for reading & happy shopping!

No comments: