Sunday, May 1, 2016

Black Sleeveless Shift Review


Thanks everyone for the well wishes on my last post! I'm happy to say that I've recently committed to my dream college where I'll start school in August :) I'm excited to start this new adventure in my life and I'll make sure to keep you guys posted!

In other news I became obsessed with the musical Hamilton last week and I've done everything I could to become more obsessed short of actually seeing it performed on Broadway. I have the Spotify album on repeat and it's basically all that I listen to now. Please gush over it with me if you're a fan!!

Anyway, onto the review-


Today I'll be reviewing this Black Turtleneck Sleeveless Dress sent to me by SheIn. I'm trying a new format for my pictures- let me know what you think!


DESCRIPTION

  • Fabric :Fabric has some stretch
  • Season :Summer
  • Type :Tunic
  • Pattern Type :Plain
  • Sleeve Length :Sleeveless
  • Color :Black
  • Dresses Length :Short
  • Style :Basic
  • Material :Polyester
  • Neckline :Round Neck
  • Silhouette :Shift
  • Shoulder(cm) :S:33.5cm,M:34.5cm,L:35.5cm,XL:36.5cm
  • Bust(cm) :S:86cm,M:90cm,L:94cm,XL:98cm
  • Length(cm) :S:84cm,M:86cm,L:88cm,XL:92cm
  • Size Available :S,M,L,XL


This dress is a light shift that zips from the back. For comparison purposes, I'm 5ft and wearing a size S.




The simplicity of this dress lends itself well to layering. The material is high quality and feels silky. Regardless of the paradox of a sleeveless turtleneck, I think this is an interesting style. I got this because I'm liking the minimalist style a lot lately (read: I'm getting more lazy). The LBD is a staple that I was lacking so I'm glad I chose this- I can see this being worn at formal events or parties. It can be matched with a simple necklace to spruce it up a little.

closeup of the turtleneck


Rating: /5

This dress looks exactly like the picture advertised on the website. It's simple and versatile and high quality for its price.

Check out more of SheIn's apparel here.  Thanks for reading & happy shopping!


No comments: